[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Yuki

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 1 11:06:26 PDT 2019

Hello Yuki,

Late last week we upgraded some of the software that we use for developing BioPortal and it caused a regression in our production system.

The system has been restored and I’ve tested creation of new submissions, which is working again. Please try your new version TXPO again and let us know if you experience further issues.

Apologies for the inconvenience.