[bioontology-support] Bioportal virtual appliance request

Francisco Abad Navarro francisco.abad-navarro at basf.com
Tue Jul 2 00:56:13 PDT 2019

Hello, my name is Francisco Abad and I am writing to you because, in my company, we are planing to use an ontology web management platform, and we would like to try bioportal. What are the steps for getting the ontoportal virtual appliance? What kind of information do you need from us?

Thank you in advance.

Greetings,
Francisco Abad.