[bioontology-support] Query for exact match returns other results?

John Zobolas john.zobolas at ntnu.no
Thu Jul 4 14:04:10 PDT 2019

Hi,

I am using this kind of query to get all the entries that have a common ID in all ontologies:

http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FBFO_0000040&require_exact_match=true&pagesize=150&display_context=false

And I remember that this kind of query used to return only entries with that specific ID - now it seems it returns a whole other bunch of results! Is that a bug or something else that I am missing here?

BR, John.

John Zobolas
PhD Student
Department of Biology, Faculty of Natural Sciences, NTNU
Department of Clinical and Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, NTNU