[bioontology-support] PrefLabel missing?

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Jul 9 15:06:24 PDT 2019

Hi John,

Thank you for this report. Sorry, it took me a bit to get back to you on this, as it required some investigation on my part. The prefLabel field should never be empty. I’ve reviewed the ontology in question (Cell Culture Ontology - CCONT), and it appeared to have been corrupted during its most recent update. I’ve identified the cause of the corruption and re-processed the ontology. The prefLabel(s) have been set correctly, and your link below is now returning valid results.

Let me know if you run into any other issues.

Thanks!

Michael