[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Load from URL failure for eNanoMapper

Willighagen, Egon (BIGCAT) egon.willighagen at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Mon Jul 15 00:12:58 PDT 2019

Hi BioPortal Support, Janna,

a quick ping. I'm working on resolving the situation, but since this involves old eNanoMapper project partners, it takes a bit of time.

I'm planning a next ontology release this month, and this may involve a new ontology URL.

Egon

--
Hi, do you like citation networks? Already 51% of all citations are available for innovative new uses. Join me in asking the American Chemical Society to join the Initiative for Open Citations too. SpringerNature, the RSC and many others already did. https://www.change.org/p/asking-the-american-chemical-society-to-join-the-initiative-for-open-citations

--
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT