[bioontology-support] Using Bioontology

Nathan Parikh nathan.parikh at alyvant.com
Tue Jul 16 10:54:27 PDT 2019

Hi Bioontology Support,

My name is Nathan Parikh, and I was wondering if I could receive some guidance regarding using CPT codes.

Specifically, I am interested in searching by CPT code, extracting some items (ex: preferred name, synonyms, altLabel,etc), and finding content related to the search term through a search API. Please let me know how I can go about this process. I am new to ontologies.

Thank you,

Nathan Parikh
Summer Analyst: Alyvant, Inc.
320 W 37th St, 13th Floor
New York, NY 10018
nathan.parikh at alyvant.com
[cid:image002.png at 01D3EB7A.C302E280]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
   This e-mail message (including all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
   Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited.
   If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail, and destroy all copies of the original message