[bioontology-support] Time frame for AWS AMI for v2.5

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Jul 17 15:33:03 PDT 2019

Hi Richard,

Sorry, no, we do not plan to provide an AWS AMI for version 2.5.  We have focused instead on bringing forward a 3.0 release of the OntoPortal Virtual Appliance, and this version will be supported on AWS AMI. Version 3.0 has a number of significant improvements and we felt this was the best way to move forward as quickly as possible.

There are a few relatively small tasks we must wrap up before releasing version 3.0 of the Appliance. It is my hope we will have time to complete those tasks within the next month.

John