[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Brian Aevermann

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Jul 18 12:47:40 PDT 2019

Hello Brian,

Yes - I just gave you administrative access to PCL. You may have to refresh your browser to see the edit buttons.

I took a quick look at the parsing log file for the last submission of this ontology and it wasn’t immediately clear to me what the issue was. Were you planning to upload a new version? If so, I’ll hold off on further investigation. If not, let me know, as we’ll need to troubleshoot the current version in BioPortal.