[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Brian Aevermann

Aevermann, Brian baeverma at jcvi.org
Thu Jul 18 12:51:17 PDT 2019

Jennifer,

Much appreciated! I will hold off for the moment as we are deliberating on the content of our next update. If you could please take a look at the current version and investigate why the classes are no longer displaying (they were displaying previously), it would be a big help to us.

Thanks again!!

Brian Aevermann

—
Brian Aevermann