[bioontology-support] MEDDRA Ontology TTL File

DeLawder, Jason* Jason.DeLawder at fda.hhs.gov
Tue Jul 23 16:00:38 PDT 2019

Good Evening,

I am a software developer working on a project at the FDA for government use only.  The system will provide support in clinical decision making.  We previously acquired the MEDDRA ontology in a TTL formatted file.  I would like to know if it is possible for us to generate such a file based on the ASCII files provided in the MEDDRA download, or if it is possible to request a TTL file through this support channel.  Ideally, it would be useful to know how to generate a TTL file from the ASCII files, since we would be updating our index whenever the MEDDRA ontology is updated.  Any assistance or insight you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

I do have a UMLS license.  That license is NLM-734320119

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Jason DeLawder