[bioontology-support] MESH version

Rachael Huntley rachael.huntley at scibite.com
Fri Jul 26 00:19:36 PDT 2019

Hi John,

That’s great, thanks for the information.

Best wishes,
Rachael.

From: John Graybeal <jgraybeal at stanford.edu>
Date: Thursday, 25 July 2019 at 23:46
To: Rachael Huntley <rachael.huntley at scibite.com>
Cc: "support at bioontology.org" <support at bioontology.org>
Subject: Re: [bioontology-support] MESH version

Rachael,

We don't have a fixed schedule for uploading each release, though we try to get it uploaded within the 6-month period to which it applies. (The challenge is that we often find there are parsing issues that can arise in new releases, so it can take significant developer time to complete the process on some occasions.)

In this case it's my hope we can start working on it at some point in August.

John