[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Load from URL failure for eNanoMapper

Willighagen, Egon (BIGCAT) egon.willighagen at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Sat Jul 27 08:36:41 PDT 2019

Dear Michael,

I have update the ontology URL to be based on GitHub (Pages). And I created a new 5.0.2 version via the BioPortal, but (as usual) got an error. But from my past email exchanges, the system should have picked up this proposed release.

For reference, the new URL is http://enanomapper.github.io/ontologies/enanomapper.owl

Grtz,

Egon

--
Hi, do you like citation networks? Already 51% of all citations are available for innovative new uses. Join me in asking the American Chemical Society to join the Initiative for Open Citations too. SpringerNature, the RSC and many others already did. https://www.change.org/p/asking-the-american-chemical-society-to-join-the-initiative-for-open-citations

--
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT