[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Load from URL failure for eNanoMapper

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Sat Jul 27 10:26:39 PDT 2019

Egon,

Thank you for taking care of this.  I apologize if my response below doesn't reflect what you have done so far.

I do not see any indication that a new submission has been created to tell the BioPortal system about the new location. To make BioPortal pick up the new location, you will need to click on the + symbol next to the Submissions section title on the Summary page (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ENM), and then change the text under Load from URL to replace the previous location with the new location. (Also change the Version field to the new version number.) Click on Add Submission to complete the entry, and BioPortal will begin processing the content at the new location.

If you have already done this, or this does not produce the expected results, please tell us again exactly what you have done (what you did to create a new version via BioPortal) and what happened as a result (a copy of the error message would be most helpful).

We look forward to having the updated ontology!

John