[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Load from URL failure for eNanoMapper

Willighagen, Egon (BIGCAT) egon.willighagen at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Sat Jul 27 11:15:59 PDT 2019

________________________________
From: John Graybeal <jgraybeal at stanford.edu>
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2019 7:26 PM
To: Willighagen, Egon (BIGCAT)
Cc: Michael Dorf; janna.hastings at gmail.com; support at bioontology.org
Subject: Re: [bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Load from URL failure for eNanoMapper

> I do not see any indication that a new submission has been created to tell the BioPortal system about the new location. To make BioPortal pick up the
> new location, you will need to click on the + symbol next to the Submissions section title on the Summary page (http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ENM),
> and then change the text under Load from URL to replace the previous location with the new location. (Also change the Version field to the new version number.)

Yes, I know.

It worked now (well, the submission). The only thing different is that I refrained from updating any other information on that page.

Egon

--
Hi, do you like citation networks? Already 51% of all citations are available for innovative new uses. Join me in asking the American Chemical Society to join the Initiative for Open Citations too. SpringerNature, the RSC and many others already did. https://www.change.org/p/asking-the-american-chemical-society-to-join-the-initiative-for-open-citations

--
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT