[bioontology-support] Problem retrieving classes

Pan, Huaqin (Helen) hpan at rti.org
Mon Jul 29 07:49:50 PDT 2019

They are displaying OK now.

Thank you, Jennifer!

Helen

From: Jennifer Leigh Vendetti <vendetti at stanford.edu>
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 10:45 AM
To: Pan, Huaqin (Helen) <hpan at rti.org>
Cc: support at bioontology.org
Subject: Re: [bioontology-support] Problem retrieving classes

EXTERNAL:  This email originated from outside of the organization.  Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello Helen,

I looked at your LUNGMAP-HUMAN ontology in BioPortal this morning and the classes are displaying without errors. Are you still experiencing issues on your end?