[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Craig DuTremble

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 5 16:44:59 PDT 2019

Hi Craig,

Thank you for reporting that issue, which I’ve entered into our issue tracker:

https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal_web_ui/issues/95

I’m afraid the only workaround for viewing those classes in the BioPortal UI is to navigate to them directly using the tree control, until such time as we’re able to fix this and do a new release.

3342F: Category || Codes -> Diagnostic/Screening Processes or Results -> Mammogram assessment category of "benign," documented (RAD)
3341F: Category || Codes -> Diagnostic/Screening Processes or Results -> Mammogram assessment category of "negative," documented (RAD)

Apologies for the inconvenience.