[bioontology-support] Questions about API Rate Limit

Arkin Dharawat arkinrd2 at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 10 07:00:16 PDT 2019

Hi,
I am an Undergraduate Senior at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
I am working on a project that involves annotation for medical text and for this
I am using the bio-ontology API.
However, there are a lot of entries and I have to put a timed-wait so I don't
get a time-out. Is there any way you can help me by extending the rate-limit on
my API key? or any other that's possible too.
Best,Arkin DharawatUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignMathematics and
Computer Science | Class of 2019