[bioontology-support] Annotator plus API compatibility

Rayyan Aziz Ansari r.ansari at se17.qmul.ac.uk
Thu Jun 20 01:16:03 PDT 2019

Hi everyone, can the new Bio Annotator plus platform be called from a Python API as was the case previously?
I just checked the Api documentation, and it does not seem to be updated to reflect the new query parameters like
"UMLS semantic groups" or negation etc. Could you please let me know if there is a timeline
for when I could use an api for these new features?
Thanks you for your time,
Rayyan