[bioontology-support] Annotator plus API compatibility

Andon Tchechmedjiev andon.tchechmedjiev at lirmm.fr
Thu Jun 20 02:28:21 PDT 2019

Dear Rayyan,

Having developed much of the current Annotator+ extension, I also have a
simple python package to query the extended API.

You may find it here:
https://github.com/twktheainur/python_ncbo_annotator_client

An usage example is given in the README. Although you can't install it
with pip yet, you can copy the "client" directory into your project to
use the package.

Please don't hesitate if you have further interrogations.

Best Regards,

Andon Tchechmedjiev

On 20/06/2019 10:16, Rayyan Aziz Ansari wrote:
> Hi everyone, can the new Bio Annotator plus platform be called from a
> Python API as was the case previously?
> I just checked the Api documentation, and it does not seem to be
> updated to reflect the new query parameters like
> "UMLS semantic groups" or negation etc. Could you please let me know
> if there is a timeline
> for when I could use an api for these new features?
> Thanks you for your time,
> Rayyan

Andon Tchechmedjiev, PhD. Associate Professor in NLP, Comp. Ling and Biomedical Informatics
at Ecole des Mines d'Alès-LGI2P, Site Croupillac, 7 rue Jules Renard, Alès - 30319 Cedex FRANCE | andon.tchechmedjiev.eu