[bioontology-support] Commercial License for Annotations needed or not

Rayyan Aziz Ansari r.ansari at se17.qmul.ac.uk
Mon Jun 24 02:27:58 PDT 2019

Hi,
I plan to use the Annotator plus to get clinical annotations on doctors notes. I plan to filter/tag using UMLS semantic groups. If i am using this commercially, I am confused about licensing.
Do I have to get a license for ALL possible ontologies that might show up?! that would be unlikely since there are so many.
P.S. I just plan on getting annotations / clinical term recognition and that's all.
Thanks for the information,
Rayyan