[bioontology-support] MedDRA API

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Wed Jun 26 14:29:33 PDT 2019

Hello Dolzodmaa,

There are instructions for getting an API key on our wiki:

https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/BioPortal_Help#Getting_an_API_key

On Jun 26, 2019, at 12:11 PM, Dolzodmaa Davaasuren <dolzodmaa at gmail.com<mailto:dolzodmaa at gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your reply. It's asking me to provide API key. I have my institutional access to MedDRA but I don't have any API key. How do I request an API key?

Best,
Dolzodmaa