[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Lynne Sopchak

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Sat Jun 29 10:10:19 PDT 2019

Hello Lynne,

I queried our system for an account associated with your Gmail address, and didn’t get any results. Would you have perhaps registered with a different email address?

I was able to reproduce the error you mention below with new account creation. I will enter a ticket in our issue tracker and we will start looking into this now.

Apologies for the inconvenience.