[bioontology-support] Questions regarding the REST API

John Zobolas john.zobolas at ntnu.no
Fri Mar 1 05:52:39 PST 2019

Hi Michael,

Glad to be of help :)

I had a question by the way related to this. When I query:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/T vs http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/<http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/T>G (in both cases I was trying to get an error), the format is the same, but you get a different type of error string ("access denied" vs "no valid acronym") and I was wondering why that is.

BR, John.