[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Erika Paul

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 1 10:38:46 PST 2019

Hello Erika,

On Mar 1, 2019, at 9:21 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Erika Paul

Email: ecpaul at ucsd.edu<mailto:ecpaul at ucsd.edu>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Flost_pass

Feedback:

We've had staff turnover here at UCSD and it looks like no one knows what our log in is. I expect the account may have been ctri-support at ucsd.edu<mailto:ctri-support at ucsd.edu> or ctri-redcap at ucsd.edu<mailto:ctri-redcap at ucsd.edu>. Is there any way to look up who owns the UCSD account and what the log in info is? Thank you!

I queried our backend for both of the email addresses you list above and there aren’t any accounts that match. Do you know what ontology in our system you’ve been maintaining? I can look at what accounts have administrative access to the ontology and that could help track this down.