[bioontology-support] Bioontology APIs

Ramachandran, Manoj RAMACHANDRANM at email.chop.edu
Wed Mar 6 09:37:24 PST 2019

Hi,
Your site provides valuable information for our departments and we are planning to use the APIs provided through the site for our internal workflows for our EHR system. Thanks for providing us with such valuable information.

We have some workflows developed in our development environment and recently noticed that there were issues communicating with the APIs because of cert issues (ref: screenshot below). Can you please update the certs on your side so that we can communicate with your servers/services on a secure way.
Also we are trying to see if there is a way we can get a dump of the data in json format so that we can store in locally and use it as a backup resource in case we cannot reach the site. That way our workflows can still stay intact. Please let us know your thoughts on this.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D4D419.58D4F7D0]

Manoj Ramachandran
IS Developer Principal, Application Development
3401 Civic Center Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
o 267-426-1757 ● m 610-745-3566
ramachandranm at email.chop.edu<mailto:ramachandranm at email.chop.edu> ● chop.edu