[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Chen Yang

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 7 18:26:40 PST 2019

Hi Chen,

Thank you for contacting us. Our open SPARQL endpoint is a beta service that we published a number of years ago, but haven’t had the resources to maintain. The data is entirely out of date and out of sync with our ontology repository. Unfortunately, our current ontology data is only available via our REST API.

Michael