[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from yuki

y-yamagata y-yamagata at nibiohn.go.jp
Wed Mar 13 19:13:08 PDT 2019

Dear Michel,

Thank you for your quick response.
I tried to clear my browser cache, login again, and see my page.
I can see the latest version of TXPO.

However, I have a problem.
Why is the Japanese label of occurrent displayed?  I want to display all terms as English labels.
I did not use annotation property preferred label about the term “occurrent.”
However, the Preferred Label has been automatically given derived from the Japanese label, and it seems to be reflected in the tree.
Many TXPO terms also have given "preferred label" automatically in the BioPortal site, while I did not annotate the preferred label.
For instance,
http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/txpo/TXPO_0000271 <http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/txpo/TXPO_0000271>

If TXPO has Japanese English (or sometimes string in Protege) labels, I want to display all terms as English (or string) labels.

Another problem is that, in the mapping tab, it still seems that the mapping is not the latest version.
For example, I reuse GO terms:  http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/GO_0006915
However, GO are no listed in the mapping table in the mapping tab.
I also use UBERON etc. But these are also not listed.

Best regards,
Yuki
y-yamagata at nibiohn.go.jp