[bioontology-support] metadata treeview error message

Pan, Huaqin (Helen) hpan at rti.org
Fri Mar 15 12:06:52 PDT 2019

Hi Jennifer,

I am looking for the tree view as displayed in https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/LUNGMAP-MOUSE/?p=summary, which has an exclusive “subclass_of” property. Now I am trying to update it with a new version as listed in http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/M-PARTOF/?p=summary, to include the correct partition of “subclass_of” and “part_of”, but I am having trouble display the “part_of” relations in a tree view.

I am available for a phone call or web conference if that’s helpful.

I appreciate your help!

Helen
919-434-4665