[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Richard Scheuermann

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Mar 15 15:40:29 PDT 2019

Hi Richard,

The “Find an ontology” search box on the home page only searches ontologies, not views of ontologies. It appears that PCL was declared as a view of the CL ontology.

Alternatively, you can use the Ontology Browse page to find PCL by ticking the “Ontology View” entry type on the left-hand side.

[cid:6A67264B-7A1D-4EDE-9BAF-878164F4662C at stanford.edu]