[bioontology-support] API call limitations daily, public API

Rayyan Aziz Ansari r.ansari at se17.qmul.ac.uk
Mon Mar 18 09:51:11 PDT 2019

Hi!
Thank you for the bioportal project!
If I plan to use the public bioportal api to annotate 3000 medium length paragraphs of text daily (using 4 known ontologies), do I really need to install locally / use Amazon? or can I use the public api? Time is not really an issue, I can wait a couple of hours (can it be done faster than that using the public api without failure?)
Thanks again,
Rayyan