[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from andreas-steigmiller

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 19 13:39:20 PDT 2019

Hi Andreas,

Very sorry you had an issue with downloading ontologies. We’ve fixed the issue on our end. You should be able to proceed with downloads now.

On Mar 19, 2019, at 5:11 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: andreas-steigmiller

Email: andreas.steigmiller at uni-ulm.de<mailto:andreas.steigmiller at uni-ulm.de>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fontologies%2FBAO

Feedback:

Dear BioPortal Team,

I tried to download a few ontologies for testing/developing OWL 2 reasoners, but most/all download links seem to be broken. I am always getting the following error (e.g., for http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/FMA/submissions/28/download?apikey=005da20f-30f4-4da5-a577-4f1406e9436d):

{
"errors": [
"Cannot read submission upload file: /srv/ncbo/repository/FMA/28/fma.owl"
],
"status": 500
}

I could not find any ontology with a working download link (I tried with and without account, different formats, and different versions).

Best regards,

Andreas