[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Helen

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 19 13:43:08 PDT 2019

Hi Helen,

Apologies for the trouble you experienced with downloads. We’ve fixed the issue on our end. You should be able to download without issue now.

On Mar 18, 2019, at 8:16 PM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Helen

Email: duobwin at hotmail.com<mailto:duobwin at hotmail.com>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fontologies%2FRXNORM

Feedback:

It looks that I cannot download the owl file from the website.
For example, I tried to download NDFRT ontology in .owl format. I received the following message "{
-"errors": [
"Cannot read submission upload file: /srv/ncbo/repository/NDF-RT/1/NDF-RT.owl"
],
"status": 500
}"

Could you please help? Thanks!