[bioontology-support] Advantage of using Amazon image?

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 19 14:25:51 PDT 2019

Hi Rayyan,

I think these questions are similar to your previous ones. Please see my initial reply for the recommended sequence of steps.

Thanks,

Michael

On Mar 18, 2019, at 10:25 AM, Rayyan Aziz Ansari <r.ansari at se17.qmul.ac.uk<mailto:r.ansari at se17.qmul.ac.uk>> wrote:

Hi, just as a follow up, can someone please describe the exact advantage of using the Amazon image (instead of the public api without installing locally). Can i get results faster OR can i get more results per minute without the server crashing? What exactly improves? How long would it take to annotate 3000 medium length paragraphs (4 specified ontologies) using Amazon versus the free web hosted api?
Thank you so much,
Rayyan