[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from KRISHNA JULURU

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Mar 21 12:27:34 PDT 2019

Hi Krishna,

Not sure that I can provide more detail than the error itself, but you do need to add a sting "&apikey=yourapikey” to my links below in order to see the results. The API key can be obtained by logging in at bioportal.bioontology.org/account<http://bioportal.bioontology.org/account>

Copy the API Key from that page and tack it onto the end of the links that I sent as “&apikey=11a1a11a-11e1-11a1-1a1a-111111aa1111”, where the latter part is your actual API Key.

Hope this clarifies it.

Michael