[bioontology-support] Python API - Specifying ontology ID

Rayyan Aziz Ansari r.ansari at se17.qmul.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 04:02:56 PDT 2019

Hi, I am getting very long results when I do not specify the ontology ID (the sample python code does not specify the ID). I have tried to find a way to specify a particular ontology id in the sample python code available on the website. But I could not figure it out successfully.
Could someone please help me with this? I've spent a lot of time on this.
Thanks,
Rayyan