[bioontology-support] Python API - Specifying ontology ID

Rayyan Aziz Ansari r.ansari at se17.qmul.ac.uk
Mon Mar 25 07:53:55 PDT 2019

P.S. Just as a follow up, I am trying to get a piece of text annotated, and am looking for particular (3 ontologies) ontologies only. I went through the API documentation where it describes ontology selection as follows:

ontologies={ontology_id1,ontology_id2..,ontology_idN}

But I do not know where to put the above line in the sample python code. Can someone please help?
Thanks,
Rayyan