[bioontology-support] Python API - Specifying ontology ID

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 25 10:27:29 PDT 2019

Just a quick tip (all I can manage this morning!): This 'line' is inserted as a segment of the original API query (generally this attributes are separated by &, as I recall. So whatever query you issued would have "&ontologies={...}" added to it.

If that doesn't unlock the problem for you, send the exact query you are using and someone will likely offer a more explicit answer.

John