[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from cruzjaime

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Mar 26 16:33:14 PDT 2019

Hello Jamie,

On Mar 26, 2019, at 3:51 PM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Hi, I work in clinical terminologies in a tertiary hospital from Madrid (Spain). I would like to know if it is possible to download the mappings from ORDO (orphanet) TO SNOMED-CT

We don’t offer mapping data in the form of file downloads. However, you can use the REST API to retrieve all mappings between two ontologies, e.g.:

http://data.bioontology.org/mappings?ontologies=ORDO,SNOMEDCT

The REST API is documented here:

http://data.bioontology.org/documentation

… and you’ll need to get an API key if you want to use the API:

https://www.bioontology.org/wiki/BioPortal_Help#Getting_an_API_key