[bioontology-support] [External] [BioPortal] Feedback from fergusonch

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu May 2 16:43:52 PDT 2019

Hi Chris,

On Apr 29, 2019, at 1:26 PM, Ferguson, Christopher [USA] <Ferguson_Christopher at bah.com<mailto:Ferguson_Christopher at bah.com>> wrote:

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you again. I did try resubmitting an OWL file into another test and had it load fine. I’m not sure what the problem was with my earliest attempted submissions, but I’ll be sure to convert from TTL to OWL prior to submission in the future. One thing I did notice though is that the annotation properties are duplicated (PATEpiTest Ontology), is that because I provided the URIs for the respective properties during the submission process? (i.e. I entered http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label for Preferred Label and now see “Preferred Name” and “Label” in the Class viewer)

There’s a post in our mailing list archive that I believe answers your question:

http://ncbo-support.2288202.n4.nabble.com/Re-bioontology-support-SNOMED-ttl-file-tp4656300.html

If you still have questions after looking it over, feel free to follow up with us.