[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Vaibhav

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu May 9 13:48:08 PDT 2019

Hi Vaibhav,

Thank you for contacting us. I’ve tried the links you sent, and they all resolve fine on my end. Does the problem still exist on yours? We’ve been working on a fresh import of UMLS ontologies from the National Library of Medicine over the last few days. Our work may have caused a brief downtime that you’ve experienced.

Please let us know if this is still an issue.

Thanks,

Michael