[bioontology-support] OWL Ontology

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu May 9 14:00:49 PDT 2019

Hi Juliusz,

Thank you for contacting us. The ontology TESTJF that your call below is referring to isn’t the same as the one you are referring to in your screenshots. TESTJF contains only two classes and none of the annotations that you mentioned (see screenshots). Is it possible that you uploaded a wrong ontology?

Michael

[cid:DD280B99-1FA4-42F9-BA65-EEF63DEFBC4D at stanford.edu]
[cid:4B80A9F1-3790-422E-81DD-F3486F24A077 at stanford.edu]