[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from sean.guerrero

Guerrero, Sean Sean.Guerrero at Hoag.org
Thu May 16 17:31:37 PDT 2019

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for the quick response!
I have a batch of CPT codes and would like to pull the descriptions under the Preferred Name field. Example below:

It doesn’t look like there’s a way to pull a batch of these and the only way to do it would be to copy and paste the CPT codes, one by one. Is this correct? Is their a table of some sort on your website with all CPT codes and preferred names?

[cid:image001.png at 01D50C0D.35029ED0]

24546
24565
24566
24575
24579
24586

Sean A. Guerrero, MHA
Manager of Business Intelligence, Strategic Analytics and Reporting
Hoag Orthopedic Institute
949/727-5066
 Sean.Guerrero at hoag.org<mailto:Sean.Guerrero at hoag.org> | www.HoagOrthopedicInstitute.com<http://www.hoagorthopedicinstitute.com/>