[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from John Nguyen

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu May 23 19:59:15 PDT 2019

Hello John,

With apologies, our widgets have an issue right now that we have not had time to troubleshoot. This is documented in the ticket https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal_web_ui/issues/79; I am adding your detailed information to that ticket.

We have just a few urgent priorities which we need to complete, and we will have a look at this as soon as we can thereafter.

John