[bioontology-support] getting 'classified as' information via API

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu May 23 20:11:29 PDT 2019

Hello Ines,

I believe you can get what you want by adding "include=properties" to your query, as in

http://data.bioontology.org/search?q=10024982&ontologies=MEDDRA&include=properties

This will include all the annotation properties, one of which is 'classified_as'. (You may wish to append ',notation' to the above so that you can see the concept for which the properties apply, when there is more than one concept returned by the search.)

John