[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jeffrey Staples

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon May 27 21:52:59 PDT 2019

Jeff,

Thank you for this report. We have not assessed this deeply enough to find out what is causing this problem, though I believe you are correct that the link for the property should go to p=properties.

I created ticket https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/118 to track this problem; not sure how quickly we'll be able to address it. Please let us know if it will be impacting you significantly in the near term.

John