[bioontology-support] Homepage not working?

Pasion, Julius julius.pasion at corteva.com
Tue May 28 11:26:02 PDT 2019

Dear NCBO,

I have set up an EC2 instance using AWS, and set up an Application Load Balancer to redirect HTTP80 to HTTPS443, and forward to the instance. However, my homepage is always returning an invalid response. When I try to access the homepage, the url is the same except ":80" is added to the end of the url. Even weirder is that if I type in other parts of the website like "domain.com/help" or "domain.com/search", I am able to see the website (although in some of those pages, I get errors from the website itself). Would you be able to help with this issue? I get a 500: internal server error whenever I try to access the homepage.

My current pipeline is:

*         Route53 url is input by client

*         redirect to ALB

*         redirects 80 to 443 (w/SSL)

*         forwards to target group on port 80

*         EC2 instance

Any help is appreciated thank you!

Sincerely,

Julius

*

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be Privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail,in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties. Francais Deutsch Italiano Espanol Portugues Japanese Chinese Korean http://www.DuPont.com/corp/email_disclaimer.html