[bioontology-support] Homepage not working?

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue May 28 19:23:07 PDT 2019

Hi Julius,

I'm sorry, but I think your question is simply about handling redirects, and is outside the scope of this list, which is specifically about BioPortal and OntoPortal software and virtual appliance issues. You may want to look in or post to a more general-purpose site like StackExchange or Quora?

I will touch base with you offline to discuss possible Virtual Appliance related topics.

John