[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jeffrey Staples

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed May 29 14:50:28 PDT 2019

Hi Jeff,

Unfortunately, BioPortal UI doesn’t offer the same support for individual property URLs, as it does for ontology classes. You can access the entire property tree via the http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/LOINC?p=properties link, but the same link cannot be used to access individual properties. If you do require access to individual properties, your best bet is to use our REST services. Here are a couple of links that may be of note:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/LOINC/properties
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/LOINC/properties/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FLNC%2Fanalyzes?include=all<http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/LOINC/properties/http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/LNC/analyzes?include=all>

Hope this helps!

Michael