[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Michal Iglewski

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 5 11:07:33 PST 2019

Hello Michal,

BioPortal is currently configured to check the following URL nightly for new versions of OBOREL:

http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/ro.owl

The above PURL resolves to:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/oborel/obo-relations/master/ro.owl

I looked at the commit history for ro.owl in GitHub:

https://github.com/oborel/obo-relations/commits/master/ro.owl

The last time this file changed was on Sept. 25th. BioPortal pulled and processed that version of OBOREL. As far as I can tell, our system is up to date.

Can you be more specific about what you mean when you say that we don’t match the GitHub version?