[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Isaac

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Tue Nov 19 11:25:21 PST 2019

Hello Isaac,

Thank you for contacting us. There’s a known issue in BioPortal where the visualizations don’t work over HTTPS [1]. If you change the protocol identifier in the address bar of your browser from “https” to “http”, the visualizations work.

We’re using a 3rd party tool for these visualizations, and have not had the resources to address this issue as of yet.

Thank you,

Michael

[1] https://github.com/ncbo/biomixer/issues/2